Monday, August 27, 2007

New Jacket


I've been out of town a lot in the last few weeks and really missed sewing. This weekend I finally got back to my sewing room. This jacket turned out very nice. The fabric is a double weave from D'lea's (http://www.dleas.com/). Dianne had great fabrics in her Denver store and I was soooo sorry to hear it had closed. But, she is now selling great fabrics on-line. I used Indygo Junction's Simple Swing Jacket pattern #IJ700.

This upcoming Labor Day weekend I plan to spend lot's of time in my sewing room!

1 comment:

Lupe Backe said...

Great projects!

Your comment in your first entry really resonated with me.

"To pay for this creativity, I have to go to work. I'm a chemical engineer and have done some very interesting and important work, but most of the time I'm bored. I'd rather be at home creating."

Me too! Though I am an electrical/software engineer. A belated welcome to the Creative Fashion Sewing Ring!

Lupe
MostlySewing