Thursday, December 27, 2007

2008 Timmel SWAP

I have finally put my storyboard together for the Timmel SWAP that begins next week. I will be using Vogue 8262 for my wardrobe pattern. In the center of the collage are my premade garments, a Loese Hinse shawl collar jacket made from a silk tweed fabric from GiGi's in Scottsdale, AZ. The other garment is the navy Soho pant in poly/rayon from Nancy Ericson.
The Vogue pattern will be used for pants in poly pinstripe, a skirt in cream linen (Timmel), and blouses in cream linen and vintage navy/cream cotton print. Loes' tank dress will be used to make a dress in lightweight wool/rayon plaid, a burnout velvet tank (Timmel) and a cream streach lace cami (Timmel). The navy/cream dotted rayon will be made into a gore skirt and Italian blouse (both Loes Hinse patterns). Lastly, the navy knit (Timmel) will be made into a basic top, also a Loes Hinse pattern.

2 comments:

annette said...

Stunning storyboard!! Great fabric and pattern combinations. I am very tempted to enter!!!Thanks for sharing!

Catherine said...

First of all, well done on completing your storyboard, mine is just in my head at the moment but is there as a thing to do which is always annoying! Secondly, and most importantly, what a great plan. It looks as though everything will work really well with each other.